Your main responsibility will consist in developing the French market:
- Turning prospects into clients by actively following up on the leads and seeking business opportunities
- Identifying future growth opportunities
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Building and managing relationships with new clients
- Buying IT equipment for and from your clients
- You’re on the phone selling IT equipment B2B in France/Belgium/Luxembourg/Switzerland
- You’re following up with leads
- You’re entering your sales activities in our CRM
- You’re negotiating independently for your own deals, with the support from your team
- You’re constantly communicating with your team, including those who are abroad.
- You’re trying to learn something new every day
- You’re sharing your ideas to help us improve
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You have 2 years of experience as part of a sales or customer service team
- You write and speak French and English fluently; other languages are always a plus.
- You like working hard to reach your target
- You are not afraid of the phone, social media, or just people in general
- You are a true team player
- You like learning and you are a fast learner.
- You like to work in a highly international environment
- You are energetic and proactive.
- Uncapped Bonus
- Laptop and a cell phone
- Potential to quickly grow within the company
- Complete and ongoing training from the start
- International feel in a multi-cultural team across several countries
- Opportunity to participate in an amazing adventure that starts now and hopefully never ends.