Abroad Experience BV is a recruitment agency, located in Amersfoort, The Netherlands. We specialise in the recruitment of international people with specific language skills for permanent positions within finance, customer service, administration, inside sales, marketing and logistics and IT. The majority of our clients are international companies having located their European head office in The Netherlands. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us at our office in Amersfoort as an International Recruitment Intern.
- Source potential candidates for our vacancies, using various recruitment websites, CV databases and social media.
- Responsible for maintaining contact with European candidates by telephone and in writing.
- Interview applicants, by telephone, video calls and in person and write candidate profiles.
- Match applicants to job openings.
- Keep applicants updated on the status and proceedings of their application.
- Assist candidates with their preparation for interviews.
- Put all necessary data of new and existing applicants into the applicant database and keep this database updated.
- Keep the job offer database and recruitment website updated.
- Prepare job specifications and other sales material.
- Answer the telephone and other general administrative tasks.
- Assist the social media coordinator with some tasks.
- Outgoing personality with an ability to identify (sales) opportunities and match candidates with vacancies.
- Very good team player
- Self-starter with sense of responsibility.
- Well organised with attention to detail.
- Fluency in English, additional European language skills are an advantage.
- Ability to understand the needs of the applicant as well as the requirements of the client.
- Very good communication skills at all levels. Not afraid to pick up the phone and call applicants.
- International mindset
Start date preferably in January/February 2024 for a minimum of 5 - 6 months. We will provide the intern with a monthly remuneration of €400 net (for 40 hrs/week) and per month the intern will build up 2 holidays. We offer travel reimbursement for daily commute and the intern will participate in the placement bonus plan.
We offer a nice internship opportunity within a small, friendly and flexible organisation, where your input makes a difference!