Inside Sales Coordinator - German - Amsterdam North Area
A Sales Coordinator primarily assists the sales team, coordinating sales-related activities and focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation. Responsible for receiving, handling and processing sales & purchase orders. Responsible for monitoring sales and chasing for business. To perform any other related duties as per request.
- Keep regular contact with customers and suppliers by telephone and email in a supporting way for the Account/Product Manager
- Draw up and follow up quotations, calculate prices when Account/Product Manager is out of the office
- Receive, check and follow up of Sales and Purchase orders
- Assist / monitoring with planning of stock
- To send and follow up on samples
- Receive, rectify and follow up and reporting of Non-Conformances and complaints
- Prepare, execute and follow up market research and reporting
- To run stocks/ planning in Excel spreadsheet
- To liaise with other departments in order to fulfil customers/suppliers' requirements.
- Fluent in English (verbally and in written) and (near) native level of German
- HBO level education or similar work experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A commercial mindset.
- Must be able to work using their own initiative and to take ownership for co-coordinating tasks/resolutions and seeing it through to execution.
- Customer focus and good team working skills.
Good opportunities for growth within the organization.