Customer Service - Dutch & Spanish - Rotterdam
Are you a fluent Dutch and Spanish speaker and do you have affinity with food, health and nutritional supplements? Are you looking for a position where you need both a service-oriented and a commercial attitude? And do you enjoy being part of a fast-growing international organization?
In order to give our customers the best possible service, we have a team of customer service employees and dietitians who assist our customers in a professional and service-oriented manner, including providing personalized advice.
- You maintain contact with customers via telephone and e-mail.
- You will be the first point of contact and will advise customers about nutritional supplements during - and after - a bariatric procedure and will provide excellent service.
- Through your friendly and professional working method, you will contribute to the satisfaction of the company's customers, ensuring loyal and happy customers.
- You work in various campaigns with targets to achieve monthly customer service goals.
- Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all related departments.
- General administrative task.
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field.
- You have at least 1-3 years of work experience in a customer service function and can quickly switch between telephone and e-mail communication.
- You have a commercial attitude and enjoy convincing customers to (continue to) use our client's products.
- You have a professional attitude and are a team player
- You have an excellent command of the Dutch, English and Spanish language in word and writing. A good level of the Dutch or another European language is a strong advantage.