Based at our client's European HQ in Zoetermeer, you will be the key contact person at their Customer Success Department for European customers. You will work closely together in the team with your colleagues and the second line of support; with sales and other departments. You report in this position to the Customer Success Team Leader.
As a Customer Success Agent, you are the "voice" and first point of contact for the company. Your duties include, but are not limited to, handling reactive incoming communications, while also proactively contributing to improve company and personal efficiency and customer satisfaction. You are also responsible for maintaining an expert knowledge about our company products and services, while providing vital insights of customer needs back into the company.
As a Customer Success Agent you are responsible for engaging and retaining a profitable relationship with the customers by:
- Answering incoming calls from potential and existing customers, resellers, distributors etc. and facilitating transferal of calls where necessary/applicable
- Processing incoming cases (emails, web2case or manually created)
- Liaise new account creation and updating customer master data
- Provide pre-sales advice for new purchase inquiries
- Provide quotations, order status updates and post-sales administration (invoices, delivery notes etc.)
- Allowing customers to be self-sufficient by providing access to and maintaining support centers and step-by-step guides
- Analyze customer enquiries and provide basic troubleshooting, where possible, and if necessary, involve the Application Specialists
- Guiding customers through the return/repair process, while cooperating with our Repair department to ensure fluid communication
- Contributing to the general success of the company by engaging in internal improvement projects/meetings
- Evaluate and process customer feedback for proactive enhancements or additions to our current assortment
- Aiding in company-wide tasks or projects (such as translations, investigations etc.)
- Eagerness to learn about the company's products and their specifications.
- Great interpersonal and relationship-building skills.
- Capable of working well alone as well as in a team
- Able to work under limited supervision with integrity, autonomy, initiative and independent judgment
- Customer service experience and a service-oriented attitude
- Some B2B sales experience is beneficial
- HBO level of education
- Native-like French and Dutch, business fluent English.