Customer Service Associate - Italian - Utrecht area
- Responsible for accurately and timeously informing clients regarding products and sales promotions.
- Responsible for smooth and accurate processing of customer orders and handling of international queries.
- Interacting internally mainly with Customer Support and Sales Department and assisting regarding sales/order requests.
- Responsible for handling invoicing queries and ensure mistakes/amendments are made efficiently.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling new products in a proactive manner.
- Integrate with other departments to ensure that customer's service requests are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native or very fluent in Italian + additional European language
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent and responsible worker
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Excel, CRM, Oracle etc.)
- Stress resistant and ability to prioritize
- Accurate and clear in your work ethic
- Excellent team player