Credit Collection Specialist - German - Alkmaar
- Perform collection activities via telephone and emails.
- Help to clean up an old portfolio of DACH customers.
- Administer and monitor overdue payments within company guidelines and procedures.
- Interact daily with internal and external stakeholders, including the management team, finance, sales and customers.
- Ensure that customer details and account information is up to date.
- Handle client queries and solve any issues in order to create good relationships.
- Coordinate and monitor payment plan proposals.
- Work together with the Credit Risk team when required.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native or very fluent in German
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent and responsible worker
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Excel, CRM, Oracle etc.)
- Stress resistant and ability to prioritize
- Accurate and clear in your work ethic
- Excellent team player