IT Project Manager - French - Netherlands/Remote
Program Definition & Planning
- Identifies and analyses required program results
- Utilizing project management methods, pro-actively informs senior management of relevant deviations from the plan
- Ensure project governance through various documents are signed and stored during the duration of the project
- In-depth understanding of the change management process.
- Programs, plans and budgets are approved, risks are assessed and defined, and programs are continuously monitored according to project plan.
- Develop a detailed project plan for the project properly aligned and embedded in the larger project.
- Document a detailed project charter, define & manage dependent project activities.
- Ensure all team members understand the activities they are responsible for
- Manage internal and external stakeholders
- Continuously inform, discuss and align with local governments on health system/supply chain strengthening activities of the project
- Develop clear project reporting frameworks and trending of activities
- Manage all project meetings and follow up on actions
- Assist with project documentation
- Create a monitoring and evaluation framework to ensure the project meets deliverables
- Manages execution of project co-ordination of teams, manages and monitors the budget, ensures alignment and quality of program activities and takes action to optimize the program, utilizing project management methods, techniques etc.; pro-actively informs senior management of relevant deviations from the plan.
- All programs and activities are carried out on time while supporting the business requirements and needs, and adhering to internal and external deadlines
- Programs status reports, risks, delays, and results are continuously communicated to all relevant stakeholders.
- Monthly project reports
- Monthly budget tracking against defined milestones
- Project governance management and project closure: Ensure project governance through various documents are signed and stored during the duration of the project as per the defined stage gates in the project charter
- Ensure that all project documents are stored on the projects folder and accessible
- Ensure that project results deliver the expected outcomes and that the benefits are attained post the successful implementation
- In-depth understanding of the change management process, including but not limited to change impact analysis, stakeholder mapping, communication requirements to different groups via appropriate mediums, implementation, and review of steps
- Understands and implements effective change; Management processes
- Conduct Change impact assessment and change control processes
- Risk Management plan
- Ensure all project lessons learnt are tracked and implemented in the project
- Builds and maintains a network of internal and external stakeholders/partners, represents
- Document process flows when needed
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Structured and analytical, eye for detail
- 7-10 years' experience in IT project management
- Able to coordinate changes in the organization
- Knowledgeable and willing to help and share knowledge
- Able to explain complicated concepts in understandable language
- Fluent in French & English
- Focuses on assessing, measuring and improving performance. Determination to meet short and long-term goals.
- A technical, logical thought process
- Goal and milestone driven
- An ability to prioritize and delegate
- Education in Project Management/Prince 2
- Tech savvy and extended knowledge of Microsoft Office