In this dynamic role you will be responsible for the planning and coordination of field service engineers.
- First point of contact with the customer regarding products that have problems or need servicing
- Obtains all necessary and required information from customers
- Initiates contact with local technicians in order to coordinate and schedule service appointments at customer sites.
- Plans, organizes and records all relevant service information and documents
- Liaison with the different internal departments regarding service procedures and planning.
- Administrative tasks
- Work closely together with and support the other service coordinators in the team.
- Attends to the customer queries.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- MBO or HBO education or proven work experience; preferably technical;
- 3-5 years related experience;
- Fluency in English and Dutch are a must for customer contact. German would be a plus;
- Knowledge of IT and ERP systems, and Excel
- Service oriented
- Accurate and analytical
- Good at ad-hoc problem solving; flexible and pro-active; stress-resistant
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
- Go getter and ability to switch easily between customer requests and the availability and possibilities of the service team
- You live in the Amersfoort region
- Professional and friendly work environment where you work in a stable team with experienced and skilled colleagues.
- Full time role of 38,5 hours/week.
- Nice package of benefits
- The position is meant to be long-term.