Our client is an international leader in global IT services. They are looking for a self-motivated, proactive go getters to work as their Sales Representative for the Spanish, Italian, French and German markets. You will deal with existing accounts and at the same time you will also have the opportunity to develop your own portfolio. You will become a pivotal part of a very vibrant and successful international sales team.
Your main responsibilities will consist in developing our German market by:
- Turning prospects into clients by actively following up on the leads and seeking business opportunities
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Identifying future growth opportunities
- You’re on the phone selling the company’s products B2B worldwide; building and managing relationships with clients, negotiating independently for your own deals, following up with leads, entering your sales activities in our CRM.
- You’re sharing your ideas to help the company improve
- You’re constantly communicating with your team, including those who are abroad.
- You recently graduated from a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- You like working hard to reach your target
- German is your first language and you have business fluent English skills
- You are not afraid of the phone, social media, or just people in general
- You are a true team player
- You enjoy learning and you do it fast
- You are full of energy