This position is responsible for revenue management and reporting, operational planning, and logistics management. You will be responsible to supervise and assist other team members with high-profile customer accounts, ensuring excellent customer service.
This is a temporary position meant for the duration of 10 months.
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue forecasts
- Assisting with high-profile customer accounts and managing escalations where necessary
- Various sales and operational reporting
- Supply and demand planning including VMI and CRP agreements
- Inventory replenishment – standard inventory items and customer specific inventory
- Rating of our vendors on performance and quality measures
- Other duties assigned as the business deems necessary
- Daily communication with other departments, customers, and production factories globally
- Highly experienced in global logistics
- Commercially minded
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience
- Advanced skills in Microsoft office (Excel, Word), reporting tools and ERP systems (Previous experience with Navision/Business Central and VENA is a big plus!)
- Strong analytical skills and affinity with numbers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Previous experience in supply and demand planning desirable
- Fluent in English, good to have other languages but not essential
- Excellent time management, organizational, and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with rapidly changing priorities.