Abroad Experience BV is a recruitment agency based in The Netherlands. We specialise in the recruitment of international talent for positions within finance, customer service, administration, inside sales, marketing, logistics and IT. The majority of our clients are international companies with their European head office in The Netherlands. We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague to join us at our office in Amersfoort, The Netherlands.
- Recruitment and active sourcing of international candidates within the field of finance, customer service, administration, inside sales, marketing, logistics and IT for opportunities with international clients located in The Netherlands.
- Creating talent pools using recruitment platforms and maintain relationships with candidates
- Attract experienced candidates on the market utilizing advertising and social media (such as LinkedIn and Facebook) platforms
- Understand and analyse client’s recruitment requirements
- Actively screen, assess, interview and match candidates to executive and entry level positions
- Conduct background checks and references
- Negotiate and finalize salary and contract details
- Contract signings and related administration
- Occasionally create content for online channels
- Keeping database records up to date.
- International work experience required, preferably within recruitment, sourcing or online marketing.
- Commercial personality with an ability to identify sales opportunities.
- Proactive self-starter who takes ownership of the tasks.
- Well organized with attention to detail.
- Excellent English skills; both spoken and written. Additional European language skills preferred.
- Ability to understand the needs of the applicant as well as the requirements of the client.
- Very good communication skills on all levels.
- Sense of responsibility and a positive approach.
What we offer
We offer a challenging position within a small and flexible organization and international team, where your input makes a difference! After the training period we offer hybrid work conditions. It is possible to work part- time (minimum of 30 hours/week) and we have nice secondary benefits like a full pension plan, a bonus scheme, sports and travel allowance.