The Partner Services Distributors position will primarily be dealing with our 20 European Distributors; for which you will be responsible for their full order management. You will be collecting the orders, providing the necessary updates on possible delays, answering all questions from our partners, and also announcing the shipments that are ready for collection. Teamwork and collaboration are extremely important. The ideal person we are looking for is very well structured, a hands-on problem solver, is tech-savvy and has a proactive and service minded attitude.
- Key contact person for our partners within Europe, handling all requests by phone, email.
- Requests also include order entry, handling of complaints, and special projects.
- Build relationships internally and externally, working closely with Sales, Finance, Operations and other partners.
- Order management, (SAP and Excel), by analysing the order status, availability, planning, announcing shipments and ensuring on-time pickups and deliveries.
- Monitoring current processes, identify gaps and make innovative improvement & efficiency recommendations.
- Providing partners with product information and solutions to their queries.
- Support internal departments, such as accounts receivable and marketing.
- Responsible for excellent service level towards customers, internal and external.
- Assisting other B2B or B2C colleagues when needed.
- Go above and beyond in service ensuring an outstanding shopping and brand experience.
We are looking for people who: desire and can contribute and enhance our client’s unique culture, philosophy, and core values. Have a strong commitment to teamwork and helping others. Are professional, flexible, energetic, resourceful, positive attitude, detail oriented. Maintain a high level of personal responsibility, accountability, ownership, and integrity and possess enthusiasm helping on all aspects of Customer Operations.
- (Higher) professional education or equivalent experience.
- Passion for customer care with a proactive and service minded attitude; 2 years of experience in B2B customer service.
- Language skills: English on professional level.
- Strong listening and communication skills.
- Great team player skills and support your colleagues by offering unsolicited help.
- Must be detail oriented, flexible and a quick learner.
- Self-motivated, shows initiative and able to solve problems with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Multitask, proactive and X-functional/discipline attitude.
- Experience within a similar customer care position.
- Experience working with ERP system (SAP) is an advantage.
- Proficient in MS Office functions preferred.