Within the position of Order Processor you will be responsible for all domestic and international orders for the Nordics region. You will be interacting with different departments within the company from Sales, Operations to Accounting and be in contact with our customers regarding the order status You will be the (first) point of contact for all customer related questions. You will be responsible for the order flow and therefore you know the importance of getting ship dates, lead times and orders back to the customer and Sales department in a timely manner.
- Order Entry
- Order management
- Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all related departments
- Inform customer and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
- Work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office
- Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders.
- Deal with all kind of stock issues; “stop ships”, deviations, engraving orders, ER’s, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products and inform the customer and Sales department.
- Work with Operations regarding the order flow, which can or cannot go.
- Monitor orders to ensure that adjustments to orders are taken care of and cut off times are met
- Upkeep of administration within Order Processing department
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Order Processing Supervisor
- Business fluent English skills and excellent communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to multitask
- Determine priorities
- Work efficiently with little supervision and in a team environment
- Have a sense of urgency when handling issues