Our international client who are a global leader in technology are looking for a new addition to their dynamic team based in Amersfoort. The position of Dutch Order Processor is a position that is responsible for all domestic and international orders for the Dutch speaking region. This person will be interacting with different departments within the company from Sales, Operations to Accounting and be the first point of contact with the customers regarding the order status.
- Order Entry
- Order management
- Follow up on order related issues via phone, email, hard copy orders for customers and all related departments
- Inform customer and Sales regarding ship dates, planning and product issues
- Work with the Supervisor to expedite all required products from the US office
- Maintain the daily upcoming shipment report to check the stock levels and process orders.
- Deal with all kind of stock issues; “stop ships”, deviations, engraving orders, ER’s, re-schedules of new products, discontinued products and inform the customer and Sales department.
- Work with Operations regarding the order flow, which can or cannot go.
- Monitor orders to ensure that adjustments to orders are taken care of and cut off times are met
- Upkeep of administration within Order Processing department
- Perform all other tasks as assigned by the Order Processing Supervisor
- Native level of Dutch language skills. Other EU languages will be a plus
- Experience with the Dutch speaking business market is considered important
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Determine priorities
- Work efficiently with little supervision
- Have a sense of urgency when handling issues