Our client is currently looking for a multi-talented, detail-orientated, unstoppable individual to join their team of Project Managers. You will join a highly motivated, multinational team, to help us grow their portfolio.
You manage projects from A to Z including:
- Resource planning
- Service Partner management
- Project administration activities
- Streamlining internal communication
- Identifying and developing cross-sales opportunities in order to bring additional business while running a project
- Planning and leading project meetings with customers
As a Project Manager, you face new challenges every day as you handle onsite projects together with our Service Support Team and craft commercial proposals to mirror the client’s needs. You also work together with our Account Managers to develop the business with our clients, taking action on cross-sales opportunities, always aiming to deliver the best possible customer experience. You are in direct contact with our global client base, managing projects for various international customers, creating solutions, and supporting their IT infrastructure needs.
Depending on your experience, you could immediately lead medium-sized and large international projects from start to finish. Regardless of the size of the project, success will always be defined as the perfect execution and completion of the agreed plan on time.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- You have 2 to 4 years of experience as project manager
- Willing to work in a 24×7 environment without a 9-to -5 mentality.
- Open to work during out-of-office hours, with the flexibility to create their own work-personal life schedule.
- You write and speak English fluently; other languages are always a plus.
- You are proactive toward clients as well as your colleagues to provide help when and where needed.
- You have a commercial mind which thinks in Solutions.
- You have solid planning and organizational skills
- You feel comfortable within a fast-moving international environment