The Inside Sales person will be part of the European Small & Mid-sized Customers Organisation, will work in the Czech/Slovak & Polish commercial structure and is responsible and accountable for the achievement of the growth and profitability targets for his portfolio of Small and Midmarket potential customers based in Czechia, Poland, and Slovakia.
- Translating the market growth plan into a portfolio plan to deliver long-term profitable growth within your customer portfolio, based on upselling & cross-selling.
- Strong focus on developing qualitative opportunities with existing customers and prospects and closing these opportunities effectively and efficiently.
- Using CRM and Power BI data to analyze and determine portfolio priorities, to prioritize and phase activities and to proactively document & plan customers’ activation.
- Translating the portfolio plan into individual customer call objectives and executing the calls with a clear structure and follow up for impact.
- Learning a core level of application knowledge to be able to identify customer issues and opportunities without necessarily being able to solve them all; ability and willingness to tap into deep technical and application knowledge in the organization where needed to design solutions to customer problems/opportunities.
- Collaborating with a Team of Account Managers on selected accounts & with peers in the other European Sales Units.
- Collaborating with the other Account Managers in the other Sales Units, Marketing, Customer Service, Planning, Finance, Operations functions as part of empowered agile teams who can serve, develop, and retain the customer in the best way within an international environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adopt new products, applications and services and take these to both new and existing customers.
- 5 years+ experience in B2B sales, ideally in packaging industry, warehousing or logistics.
- Experience in technical, value-add and consultative selling.
- Demonstrated success in selling services or products to different (levels of) stakeholders
- Experience with team selling and supporting accounts.
- Proven experience in interacting virtually with customers & prospects.
Traits & Abilities
- Languages – Due to the fact the person will work on 3 markets the knowledge and fluent use of Polish and Czech is a must. It may happen the Inside Salesperson may work on international accounts, and thus communicative level of English is mandatory.
- Customer-centric – intrinsic interest and curiosity in customers’ businesses and operations; uses questioning techniques to gain good insights on real customer needs; interested in identifying needs rather than pushing products.
- Engineering mindset – observant, active listener who naturally identifies and diagnoses problems, issues and opportunities and enjoys working to solve them in a way which creates value for the customer.
- Influencing for impact – understands the different roles and levels within a customer and proactively manages and influences decision making with multiple stakeholder DMU’s.
- Good negotiator – ability to handle objections and bring additional value when under pressure. Ability to not only create value but also to capture it through value-based pricing.
- Analytical – understands market dynamics and different customers/audiences. Makes his/her analysis based on information technology and data.
- Tech & data Savvy
- Execution driven – Makes and executes ambitious but achievable portfolio plans with key internal and external stakeholders; creates a disciplined execution of set priorities, time management and strong follow-up.
- Can do mentality – proactive & assertive, bold & ambitious, has good sense of urgency & does not procrastinate, embraces new opportunities and chances to learn (growth mindset).
- Active learner – a driven individual who embraces new opportunities and chances to learn.
- Plan & prioritize – able to manage your agenda and not have agenda manage you, able to balance and choose right short-term tactics and longer-term strategic goals (cost vs effort vs benefit), strong sense of self-discipline and proactive attitude.
- Resilient & adaptable