The Information Specialist (IS) is responsible for the support on our client’s IT-system used to manage our end-to-end supply chain health products from requisition to final delivery. The IS will translate the needs of the business users into the functionality of the platform using scrum processes and Jira-tickets to manage the workflows. Key elements within platform are the Supply Chain ERP supported by a couple of excel-based tools and a Data Warehouse (DWH). Our client uses the reporting tool PowerBI to make various reports and alerts, developed by the IS, available to in- and external customers. The platform has data connectors (in and out) with various external entities for an automated dataflow, managed within the PIM-team.
- Together with super users and business analyst, prioritise the work (request for improvement, issues and bugs) and follow up on the ERP-tickets as required.
- Coordinate and support the release-upgrade activities from an IT-perspective
- Follow up on requests for data corrections in our ERP
- Manage and develop integrations with external entities (APIs, SSIS)
- Support in DWH architecture decision making and development
- Develop PowerBI reports based on user requests
- Actively contribute to our client’s commitment to innovation by continuously identifying improvement opportunities in above areas
- Knowledge and experience with API integrations and SSIS
- Experience with scrum-approach
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is required, Dutch is highly appreciated.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business informatics
- 2-5 years’ experience with software development
- 2-5 years’ experience with SQL, and at least one other programming language such as JAVA, .NET, C, Python, HTML, etc.
- Culturally sensitive with an ability to work in a multicultural team
- Out-of-the-box thinking
- Solution-oriented with a high sense of quality, attention to detail, accuracy, efficiency and meeting tight deadlines
- Can work independently but also as a team player.