As a People Experience & Operations Manager in The Netherlands, you can join the company and help them propelling business forward. The People team is tasked with one of the company’s most important goals: preserving and driving the company’s culture of invention, agility, collaboration, and shared, celebrated success. We’re currently looking for a seasoned People Experience & Operations Manager to join the EMEA team. You have a passion for people, operational excellence, and are business-minded. You will deliver an exceptional employee experience for the employees who reside in the Netherlands, Ireland, The UK, Germany, and few other countries. While this role will have a regional focus, there will also be times when you will be involved in global projects. If you thrive in an “all hands-on deck” and fast-paced environment, love solving people’s problems, and can pivot quickly, this is the role for you!
- Lead a small but diverse team of people experience partners.
- Oversee the portfolio of local benefits, making sure we stay competitive on the market, and relevant for the needs of the employees.
- Create, implement, and deliver the regional corporate social responsibility (CSR) strategy and activities aligned with the CSR framework.
- Partner with the regional leadership team on strategizing and delivering programs and initiatives to increase employee engagement and sense of belonging.
- Implement the company’s People strategy into the region, including global policies and procedures while ensuring business simplicity, employee engagement and legal compliance
- Acts as the main point of contact for employees and managers on regional questions and issues
- Responsible for driving excellence in employee experiences – onboarding, life events, exit and stay interviews, lunch and learns, volunteering, etc. Creates regional action plans based on engagement results to address employee experience challenges.
- Actively participate on the regional side when other companies are acquired. This may include but is not limited to the creation of offer letters, onboarding/offboarding meetings, providing on the ground support, and ordering employer branding materials.
- In partnership with legal, responsible for resolving complex employee relations cases including terminations; able to track, report, and analyze case trends to recommend programs/initiatives to address common themes.
- Facilitate different types of training for the region such as career conversations, compensation training, new manager assimilations, leadership development courses.
- You have solid HR generalist/business partner experience preferably in a complex, multinational organization. Ideally, we’d like you to have experience leading and developing people.
- You are fluent in English. Good level of Dutch is highly preferred.
- You have a very good understanding of the Dutch labor legislation. Knowledge of UK/Irish/French/German labor legislation is highly preferred and would give you a strong advantage.
- You enjoy building partnerships with managers, employees, and the rest of your HC peers
- You strive for excellence in operations (management of process and programs, champion continuous improvement, and drive results)
- You can align analysis and strategy
- High customer orientation & results achievement with strong business acumen
- You have very good attention to details
- You are an advanced MS Office user