This HR position concerns a part-time role for about 6 months within an international manufacturing environment. It will be for 10-16 hours per week with at least one day per week at the office in Weesp.
The office in Weesp is mid-sized and you will be responsible for HR related tasks for both office personnel and warehouse workers.
- Execute all administrative HR tasks: creating documents, agreements and letters and maintaining personnel files
- Respond to inquiries from employees, managers and external agencies with relation to all HR matters
- Support performance management; guide and coordinate performance meetings
- Management of absenteeism, sick leaves and reintegration processes (liaise with ARBO, employees and managers etc.)
- Manage onboarding processes for new hires and exit meetings with employees leaving the company
- Responsible for maintaining, developing and aligning HR systems and processes
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in HR
- Around 3-5 years of work experience in a similar role; ideally within an international organisation
- Excellent English and fluent Dutch language skills
- Good knowledge and understanding of Dutch labour law, knowledge of tax, social security regulations and requirement
- Strong interpersonal skills- both written and verbal communication
- Autonomous, well-organized and detail oriented
- Takes ownership and accountability
- Empathetic, people centric, pragmatic and solution orientated