- Secretarial support for the European management; deal with incoming and outgoing mail, process documents.
- First point of contact for visitors.
- Responsible for various daily office related matters, such as email, phone, mail, office supplies, planning, events etc.
- Support financial and HR departments.
- First point of contact for a wide variety of suppliers.
- First point of contact for colleagues
- Organizing and administrating events within the office and related to external locations.
- General administrative HR duties, keeping employee records up to date.
- Coordinate on-boarding and off-boarding activities and entering employee details into certain portals, such as salary administration and pension.
- Administer employee holiday and absenteeism
- Support employees on policy or employment contract related questions.
- Perform HR duties in a confidential and ethical manner.
- Management of car fleet and contact with lease companies.
- BHV person within the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in facilities / HR / secretarial.
- 1-5 years’ relevant experience.
- Fluency in Dutch and English required, including speaking, writing, understanding, and reading. German language preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills- both written and verbal communication
- Solution oriented with attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Team player who is also able to work independently
- Willingness to perform other duties as needed.