In this role, you will play an integral role in our international operations and support our internal and external customers. You will be responsible for tasks related to the complete accounting cycle for some of our legal entities, including monthly, quarterly, and annual close procedures, supporting statutory filings, and local tax compliance.
- Support the month-end accounting and reporting requirements for your portfolio of countries.
- Lead the month-end accounting and reporting requirements for your portfolio of countries.
- Prepare the monthly journal entries, balance sheet reconciliations, and expense review analysis for your entities.
- Ensure that local accounting practices comply with government regulations and global processes and controls.
- Support payroll administration and cash management in coordination with the Payroll, Accounts Payable, and Accounts Receivable departments.
- Compile year-end working papers for auditors and provide support of audit review process.
- Support the Accounting and Finance teams in the United States for the quarterly and annual Company audits.
- Drive the statutory financial statement process for your portfolio of countries, including preparation of the financial statements and liaising with the Legal department and local audit teams.
- Prepare and submit Government and Regulatory Filings, including Tax and VAT.
- Maintain accounts payable and process weekly payments to our suppliers.
- Review, approve, and process travel expenses.
- Process invoices in our ERP system, Oracle Financial Cloud, after reviewing them for proper coding and approval.
- Bachelor’s in Accounting or equivalent certification.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in an accounting or audit role.
- Experience with financial statement preparation and tax compliance.
- Familiarity with US GAAP and the Sarbanes Oxley Act.
- Strong Excel skills.
- Experience with ERP systems. Previous experience with Oracle is a plus.
- You have a good command of English and can communicate effectively, respectfully, and tactfully. We would consider the fact that you can speak other European languages a big plus.
- You are energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive.
- Big Four Audit experience is a big advantage.