Our international client who are a global leader in technology are looking for a new addition to their dynamic team based in Amersfoort. This person will be interacting with different departments within the company from Sales, Operations to Accounting and be the first point of contact for freight forwarders.
- Prepare commercial invoices and packing lists for international sales orders.
- Data entry to the customs declaration system.
- Maintain contact with freight forwarders on shipments for pickup.
- Is the primary contact for customs inspections of identified shipments
- Provide required details to sales department
- Other duties as required
- Knowledge and expertise of international shipping requirements, restrictions, customs declarations, and the necessary accompanying documentation is essential.
- Must be familiar with shipping processing including UPS, FedEx, TNT, and other on-line web-based shipping applications.
- Experienced with Microsoft Office products, Excel, Word.
- Good verbal and written skills in English and Dutch are required. Must be able to follow verbal and written procedures with minimal supervision.
- This position reports directly to the Logistics Administration Supervisor.