For this international client, we are looking for a German speaking Customer Service Representative who is eager to develop customer sales campaigns, drive revenue and convert new business opportunities through logistics and order management. You will work directly with our clients’ most interesting and demanding customers; helping to better understand their needs, develop product forecast models and deliver a strong overall customer experience.
- In this role, you will act as the interface between customers and the business value chain partners to deliver exceptional service to our customers and drive profitability
- You will provide solutions to the customer while managing operational needs and collaborating closely with operational partners to meet company objectives
- Executes the order entry process and manages the order fulfillment process for a given business or group of businesses and customers.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the businesses’ products, businesses, applications, and service offerings
- Coordinates activity at assigned customer accounts, proactively address issues and implement solutions
- Strengthens customer intimacy by developing solid relationships, understanding customer needs and gathering market intelligence
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Escalating queries and concerns.
- Ensuring that customers are satisfied with products or services.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
· 3-5 years of work experience in customer service or similar roles
· Proficient in English and German
· Completed Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a customer service role
· Strong team player; motivated and extremely customer centric
· Analytical and problem-solving ability
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Experience in customer management
· Part-time – 5 days a week, 5-6 hours per day.
· Fully in-office role, no remote possibility.