For one of our international clients in the Utrecht area, we are looking for a business fluent English speaking B2B Customer Service Professional, who has another language on a fluent or native level on top.
The Customer Service Associate is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to our client’s international distributors and customers. You will interact daily with important customers, therefore it is important to represent the company and the customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity.
- Responsible for accurately and timeously informing clients regarding products and sales promotions.
- Responsible for smooth and accurate processing of customer orders and handling of international queries.
- Interacting internally mainly with Customer Support and Sales Department and assisting regarding sales/order requests.
- Responsible for handling invoicing queries and ensure mistakes/amendments are made efficiently.
- Responsible for supporting Sales Reps in upselling new products in a proactive manner.
- Integrate with other departments to ensure that customer’s service requests are processed in a timely and efficient manner.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Performs other responsibilities/duties that may be assigned.
- 2-3 years experience in customer service and/or customer account management
- Must be native or very fluent in English plus an additional European language
- Excellent phone voice and skills
- Reliable, self-motivated and pro-active in finding solutions
- Independent and responsible worker
- Flexible (in working hours and jobs that are assigned)
- Ability to operate computer systems with accuracy and efficiency (Excel, CRM, Oracle etc.)
- Stress resistant and ability to prioritize
- Accurate and clear in your work ethic
- Excellent team player