Our international client is looking for a proactive and self-motivated Customer Support Representative with Swedish and/or Norwegian language skills, to work at their offices based in the heart of Amsterdam. You will communicate extensively with global consumers who are travelling, with agencies and you sort out issues in cooperation with them. You look for improvements in the process and take further action if needed.
- You give general information, support and service in an effective way to customers and, if applicable, travel agents in order to improve customer satisfaction, using communication channels like phone, email, and chat.
- You give website assistance to customers
- You give information to customers on fares, availability and schedules.
- You recognize sales leads and acts upon them.
- You explain advantages of company’s services over competitors and search for alternatives if the customer’s initial wish cannot be fulfilled in order to conclude a sale and to increase turnover.
- Provide feedback to the company about the use of their website and suggest improvements.
- Professional secondary education (MBO)
- Swedish/Norwegian is your first language and fluent English language skills are required -both written and spoken
- Empathic and a quick problem solver
- Willing to go the extra mile to exceed customers’ expectations
- Proactive in sharing ideas to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Previous customer service experience is preferable; or work experience in travel industry
- Team player, but also able to work independently
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- You feel comfortable with working with (more complex) computer systems