This is a job opportunity as Customer Order Management Representative with an IT-company in Rotterdam. In this role you will work with all levels of Sales, Legal, Finance and Customer Support to process customer orders and/or change orders from quote to entitlement, and ultimately ensure great customer experience.
- Receives customer purchase orders and reviews them for completeness and accuracy which includes product configuration and verifying terms and prices according to contracts.
- Makes direct contact with Sales Representatives and/or customers to resolve any order related issues.
- Books orders into the order management system in a timely and accurate manner and ensure proper invoicing Ensure accuracy with existing license configuration details.
- Ensure and validate that customer’s license requirements fall within expected compliance expectations.
- Generate control codes/license files to entitle products to customers.
- Ensures high levels of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication of open and closed order status.
- Works closely with and supports the sales team.
- Business fluent speaking and writing skills in English and Dutch
- Additional European language proficiency is a plus
- Very good communication skills
- Experience with an ERP system
- Previous experience in the field of order management and/or account management experience is required
- Proven customer-centric mentality with strong attention to detail