After a thorough on boarding process, the Commercial Executive is responsible for the management and commercial development of accounts/stakeholders (in person event and digitally).
You will be responsible for the interpretation of the 3-day conference programme into a personal sales plan that will enable you to sell our Summit conference passes to our European wide client base. Including prospecting leads and contacting them to pitch the high-quality conference Summit. You will work closely with the wider team including our content, marketing and sales department.
We are looking for a strong commercial talent who wants to develop their skills in the dynamic world of energy media and in the process helping us to further expand our business in Europe. Are you that driven, passionate, authentic and creative individual who would like to be part of an ambitious, fun international team? Then this might be the right fit for you!
- A self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm
- A commercially driven team player, with an experience in B2B sales
- Someone who is eager to develop his/her commercial skills with a focus on a customer centric sales approach
- A great communicator, both written as verbally on a business level degree of English
- A great negotiator with good presentation skills
- Someone who does not step away of administrative tasks and is able to work organized and efficiently
- Someone who is keen to get familiar with the dynamics of the energy industry
- Experience with SalesForce is a plus
- A competitive salary, including a team-based bonus scheme
- An international team and working environment
- Hybrid working options
- Personal development and training possibilities
- An authentic, driven, passionate and ambitious team culture with a can-do mentality
- Opportunity to travel
- Fast growth opportunity to Commercial Executive – Event & Media sales