Our client is an international leader in global IT field. You will become a pivotal part of a very vibrant and successful international team.
As a Business Controller, you will be crucial in managing and optimizing our client’s financial performance while aligning strategies with organizational objectives. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Analyzing financial data and preparing detailed reports to track performance against targets.
- Providing independent advice to management based on financial and non-financial information.
- Communicating complex financial information clearly to both financial and non-financial stakeholders.
- Ensuring the reliability of audit, control, and management information.
- Connecting business goals with financial planning, forecasting, and reporting activities.
- Identifying cost-saving opportunities and suggesting strategies to achieve financial objectives while maintaining financial discipline.
- Analyzing cost drivers and spending trends for efficient resource allocation.
- Identifying areas for improvement and collaborating with all teams to implement best practices.
- Managing financial reporting and risk detection, providing advice to management based on your interpretation of the figures.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree in finance, accounting, business administration, or a related field.
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar position, preferably in a high-paced, growing, and international organization.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written in both Dutch and English) with the ability to collaborate effectively with all teams (i.e. not with the colleagues from the Finance team only)
- You are eager, ambitious, and a real team player, you bring a collaborative approach to your work.
This is you:
- You thoroughly understand business processes, their numerical coherence, and planning & control.
- You effortlessly identify trends and developments in the sector, using this information to create forecasts, scenarios, and recommendations.
- You understand the business and empathize well with customers, enabling effective management and decisive decision-making.
- You maintain a critical, tenacious, proactive attitude, and excellent social, communication, and advisory skills.
- You demonstrate a sense of responsibility and a result-oriented mindset, focusing on achieving results, efficient processes, and maintaining high quality. You always seek opportunities for improvement.
- You can effectively differentiate between primary and minor issues, prioritizing tasks accordingly.
- You can switch gears swiftly and be flexible in the face of change.