- Liaise with and establish trusted relationships with distributors and customers.
- Proactively make follow up calls on website leads in a timely fashion.
- Identify opportunities within our product line portfolios.
- Be ‘up to speed’ on customer and opportunity development and report findings to management.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with customer executives and staff within key accounts and gain a strong understanding of their customer base and market.
- Maintain daily contact with Program Manager (PM), Applications Engineer (AE), and other functional teams such as Logistics and Customer Service.
- Identify and inform PM and Field AE on portfolio optimization issues and manage and support cross-functional teams to develop product and service solutions.
- Prepare and execute sales price analysis and follow up with customers and/or distributors.
- Follow up daily on outstanding quotes in order to secure RFE’s growth targets.
- Prepare forecasts for defined House accounts, gather customer intelligence to adjust booked and revenue forecasts, and flex sales strategy to meet corporate objectives.
- Contribute to process improvement and demonstrate a proactive attitude.
- Results-oriented, self-reliant, sales-driven, and self-starting.
- Strong communication skills.
- Multilingual; fluent in English AND either French or German. Additional languages (i.e. Italian, Spanish) a plus but not necessary.
- A self-described team-player seeking an engaging and collaborative work environment to grow their career with an industry leader.
- Degree preferred.
- 0-3 years of sales experience in a commercial environment an advantage.