Our client is an international leader in global IT services; specializes in centralized procurement and global standardization of IT infrastructure. Which means they provide global deployment solutions, IT infrastructure management and professional services.
They are looking for a multi-talented, dynamic, and energetic person who will join a nice team to help them grow their portfolio of solutions and services. International experience and mindset will give you a head start.
Your main responsibility will consist of developing the global solutions and services portfolio with international clients by:
- Turning prospects into clients by actively following up on leads and seeking (new) business opportunities
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Identifying future growth opportunities
This means that throughout the day you: are constantly communicating with your team, on the phone with prospects or clients and you do your best to make or keep them happy, following up on leads, managing your sales activities in the CRM, spending some time chatting with your colleagues, including those who are abroad, trying to learn something new every day, sharing your ideas to help the company improve.
- You have between 4- and 7-years relevant work experience.
- You have excellent writing and verbal communication skills in English.
- You think, act, and operate at Master level.
- You like working hard to reach your targets.
- You are not afraid of the phone, social media, or just people in general.
- You are a true team player.
- You enjoy learning and you do it fast.
- You enjoy sharing good food with multi-cultural people.
- You are full of energy, driven and ambitious and empathic.
Some of the company’s benefits include:
Uncapped Bonus; A fixed contract from the start; Laptop and a cell phone; Potential to quickly grow within the company; International feel in a multi-cultural team across several countries; exciting workplace that includes a company gym and weekly personal trainer.
Please note: your application will only be considered in case you hold EU-citizenship or a valid work permit for The Netherlands.