Your main responsibility will consist of developing the global solutions and services portfolio with international clients:
- Turning prospects into clients by actively following up on leads and seeking (new) business opportunities
- Maintaining and growing existing accounts
- Identifying future growth opportunities
- 3 – 7 years relevant commercial experience.
- You think, act and operate at university level.
- You like working hard to reach your targets.
- You are not afraid of the phone, social media, or just people in general.
- Commercial mindset.
- A fluent level of English is necessary. Dutch language skills are a plus.
- A team player with great communication skills.
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure.
- Eager to learn, pro-active and flexible.
- Be able to work in an international environment.
- Preferably living within comfortable travel distance to Nijmegen.
Or in short:
- You are driven: a self-starter
- You are ambitious
- You are emphatic:
- People give you energy
- The customer is king!
- You are a team player
- You are eager