Our client is currently looking for a multi-talented, detail-orientated, unstoppable individual to join their team of account accelerators. You will join a highly motivated, multinational team, and help them grow their portfolio.The office is located in Nijmegen.
You will be supporting the account managers by:
- Handling and managing contracts and sales orders
- Building, managing and extending relationships with clients
- Providing the best customer service possible
- Reaching sales goals
Daily tasks will include:
- Processing sales orders
- Preparing quotations for your regular clients
- Maintaining and updating client portfolios on the B2B Sales Portal
- Updating clients on the status of their PO’s and Projects
- Providing the best possible service, with the clients and internal interests at heart
- Being a link between sales and other departments in the company
- Looking for new sales opportunities current clients
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 2 to 4 years of experience as part of a sales or customer service team
- Write and speak English fluently; other languages (Dutch, German, French) are always a plus.
- Proactive toward clients as well as your colleagues to provide help when and where needed.
- You have a commercial mind
- You are a detail-oriented person
- You have solid planning and organizational skills
- You feel comfortable within a fast-moving international environment