In this role you will be working for as part of the Polish sales force. Main task is to maintain and develop small customer base positions, as well as taking an active role on approaching and winning back ex-customers. You will work with targets (quarterly) for the management of existing business and for the development of new business. You will work from the office nearby Venray within the customer success team and the company offers hybrid work conditions.
Inside Sales Main Tasks
- Supporting Account Management with the acquisition, maintenance and development of identified Key Accounts.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities to agreed targets. Generate and contact prospects, liaising with territory Account Managers to maximise the customer intelligence.
- Provide feedback and insights from customers to Account and Country Management.
- Responsible for revenue, gross profit and commercial activity on the selected customer base.
- Responsible for using established CRM tools for effective sales management and updating internal reporting system to record weekly sales call activity.
- Attend the Training Centre at the office in The Netherlands for product training and to complete full training in computerised systems.
- Arranging and managing open diary with the Country Manager and Inside Sales, minimising office days.
- Proactively identify new prospecting opportunities including the use of Social Networking i.e. LinkedIn.
- Attend trade exhibitions and carry out stand duty.
Customer Success Main Tasks
- You will operate with your team in a mini-business unit way of working in line with the company's values and
- You will take care of the daily incoming orders and calls and register all these contact moments in the CRM
- You act on customer complaints and follow up actively and accurate with a problem-solving mindset and connect with the customer on a
- Serve as the primary contact for customers for product and sales information; liaise with various internal departments on stock and financial issues.
- Actively call customers on overdue invoices and work on a solution to collect the
- Some more generic office tasks will be involved as well
- Will participate or lead improvement activities which will impact the customer and drive efficiency.
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience in a related sales job; preferably in a logistics, freight forwarding or technical environment;
- MBO/HBO education (or equivalent work experience)
- Sales, Presentation and Negotiating & Closing skills;
- Well organised and experienced in time and territory planning and management;
- Ability to work with targets;
- Commercially awareness;
- MS Office and CRM system knowledge
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Good organising and time management skills;
- Experience of record keeping and report writing;
- Flexible and pragmatic approach;
- Able to work independent but also in a team;
- Multitasking and flexible; stress-resistant and comfortable in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Decisive and pro-active, strong problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic with a drive for excellence. Is not afraid to propose new ideas and is able to sell them;
- Available full time (working hours 8.00-18.00 - max. 8 hours/day)
- Excellent MSOffice, Excel and Outlook skills and experience with ERP
- Excellent English skills and Polish is your mother tongue